89. European elections and the future of the Green Deal: ambitions for Organic Farming
• To discuss the relevance of the green deal ambitions given the current economic and global situation
• To explore the relevance of organic farming for different political development routes after the elections
• To identify important issues that OF
• Looking at the upcoming elections, what could be the future of the green deal ambitions? And more specifically the EU ambition regarding organic farming?
• Are the benefits of OF clear? Should we do more?
• Is organic farming an ambition that can be placed in different political agenda’s? If so, what are the attractive features of this food production system?
• What is the role of the organic regulation in this ambition: a barrier or a safeguard?